Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'll Forget the times you walked by,
Forget the times you made me cry,
Forget the times you called my name,
To remember now that its not the same.
Forget the times you held my hands,
Forget the sweet things if i can,
Forget the times& not pretend,
But to only remember now, you're just a friend.
-i'm setting you free, not because i want to, but because i love you.-


HELLOHELLO.
i've just finished my lunch.
& i've finished my work,
so i'm now slacking.
Went with Shu, Drexler, Wilson&Ben to city hall ystr.
Then met up with Bestfriend
& we headed to Gelare.
Shu's LOVE.
&then to do a little little bit of shopping(:
heh.
Bought a top @ Zara.
WHOOO SALEE.
I wanted to buy another 2 more,
but they didnt have smaller sizes:(

sooo,
i'm gg to the other outlets to find another day(:


----- edited @ 5.16pm-----------------.

Enterprise ended late today.
& i just finished my work.
enterprise UT TMR :(
GAH GAH GAH.
i'm going str8 home after this.
yay, gonna reach home early early!(:
ohhh, & just now we were giving Lance a chinese name.
Since his first name is vuong.
so vuong= king=wang.
Lance= Lan zi= Basket
Hence,

Lance Vuong= wang lan zi = BASKET KING = HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!
i think its damn funny!(:

lols. alrightos.
i'm going hommmmmeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


candycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandy

No comments:

Post a Comment