Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All i want for christmas is You.

[blogged @ 01.30pm++, post scheduled]

*ooopsy! small photos cos i forgot to change the size!*
HELLO YOUU(:



I Am Happy! (:(:& yet, my happiness caused me a huge hole in my pocket.
GAHH.
spent more than 200 bucks within a few hrs ystr.


&&&I went to do extensions!
WHEEEEEEEEE.
planned to get it done this sat, but obviously i couldnt wait!


so i went there, with the thought of doing only 60 strands.
but ended leaving the place with 172 strands on my head.
did the braiding method @ $1.50 per strand.
They had a promotion going on though.
Still, it burnt a huge hole in my pocket:(


BUTBUTBUT, I AM HAPPPPYYYYYY!!!
for now that is, before these extensions become a burden!

see, my hair became shorter after the cutting&curling,
so the extensions were a must to do!
Photobucket


i've never spent so much money on my hair before lor!
plus the curling which i did only a week ago,
i think my hair is now worth more than Three Hundreds?
waste moneyyy and yet necessary!
so if you're thinking of robbing me, Rob my hair instead.
Hahahaha, nahh.



ANYWAY,
I'LL LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO CAME FOR MY BBQ& for the gifts!
& again, those who wished me on my tagboard, friendster comments, by sms etc etc!


PHOTOS!
Photobucket
hahaha, see how my dad takes photos! top row kena cut off!
1,2,3 SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!


Photobucket
Secondary school friends!(:
Thanks, Hillary for coming, even though you had to go off earlier!



Photobucket

Photobucket
ANTI PIGEONNNNNNNNNS!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
THE APRON!




ALRIGHTOS!
counting down to christmas tonight!
i gotta go finish up some stuff now.
BYEEEEEEEEE.


happy hair(:


TERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!


OH& I'LL REPLY TAGS BY THE NEXT POST ALRIGHTOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment