Saturday, December 13, 2008

VACATION!!

SCROLL DOWN FOR INVITATION!!!!!


Packed, & soon to go.


TODAY IS OFFICIALLY THE START OF THE VACATIONS!
okay, its only for 3 weeks:(
BUT I THINK I TOTALLY DESERVE A BREAK!
or maybe not,
considering the number of times i skipped the lesson .
BUT YAYYY! VACATIONS!(:

Will be flying off in less than 12 hrs time.
gonna check in online i guess.
but still gotta wake up damn damn damn early to get to the airport:(
I've changed my mind, i now prefer night flights, i think.
(hahahaha, last time, i didnt like night flights cos i used to think that the pilot would be sleepy& won't concentrate.)

Terminal 3, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
The flight to Shanghai is abt 5hr10mins long.
Hopefully i'll find stuff to entertain myself with.

&I'll be bringing my laptop along!
So i'll probably update my blog, go online etc etc there.
GAHHH extra weight. pfffft.

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Terry's coming over to stay.
& he's taking uberly longggggggg.
SLOW LAHHH.

ohhohhh,
Just a few more hrs to 14th december!
(:(:(:
& Here's the Invitation, Again!
invitation to those that i know.

invitation
Oh& alternatively, you can leave me a taggy to say if you're coming!
RESPOND TO MY INVITATION ASAP ALRIGHTOS!
p.s: for those who don't know how to get here,
i'll be putting up directions to the venue, closer to the date okay!

gonna go check in online now,
pack in the rest of my stuff,
Bathe & continue waiting for TORTISE TAN.

TOODLE-OO!
& baby, when you read this post,
i think i'll be in the plane/ in shanghai alr.
nevertheless, I'LL BE MISSING YOU!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment