Thursday, December 11, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME


YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYNESS!!!
I AM HAPPYYYYY...........................
COS I REACHED HOME BEFORE 6 TODAY!
5.50pm to be exact!
hahaha, idk, but i always feel a sense of accomplishment when i reach home early(:

class ended arnd 3.30pm-3.45pm,
did quiz& evaluation while waiting for baby to finish his presentation.
After he finished, he left class & met me.
Took bus to the interchange & waited for the bus.
After that, B went back school cos he had training.
[ Anyway, i didn't tell you just now,
but, ty for leaving class& sending me,
even to the interchange(:
iloveyoumanymanymanymany! ]
ohh, & speaking of Terry, the shirt that i wore today belonged to him(:
hahaha, nvr wash one!
lols.

Bused all the way to Hougang interchange by myself,
[the last time i took 161 back myself was longgggggg agooooooo]
& then waited for 112, which came pretty fast.
That's why i managed to reach home early today!(:
YAY

Oh& I DIDNT ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL WHICH I SET FOR MYSELF:(
cos i skipped school ystr:(
my maid didnt wake me up,
& i decided to ignore my hp alarm even though i knew it rang.
So in the end, i didnt call B up too.
BAH.
therefore, no school for the both of us ystr, AGAIN.
he came over to my hse& then stayed till night.

ONLY 1 MORE DAY OF SCHOOL.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHBABY!!!!!!
& 3 MORE DAYS TO 14th DECEMBER!
nah, having a bday in december isnt that exciting,
cos all those born in the same year as you, had turned a year older, long time ago:(
Plus, the fact that i'll be flying off on the 14th,
causes me to feel both happy&not that happy.
GAH.
i used to anticipate alot last time,
& would get superrr excited for my bday & overseas trip.
EH, I WOULD EVEN PACK MY LUGGAGE LIKE 1-2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE!?!
i loved the thought of flying. ( & i mean flying only! cos i don't like touring arnd.)
but now, nononooonoooooo.
i travel so much, that i no longer feel like going overseas :(
& i only pack my luggage the night before i fly.

The only thing i can't wait for in the upcoming trip is the WEATHER!
we all know how irritating the weather in singapore can get.
a whlile hot, & then cold -__-.
I TOTALLY HATE THE HEAT!
i like tanning, sometimes.
But i can't stand the sun&heat when i'm not tanning.

i may have said this many times, but im gna repeat agnn....
I BELONG TO THE POLAR REGIONS!
so yeah, can't wait for the coldcold, no heat atmosphere!

OKAYY,
IM GNA GO DO MY RJ SOON.

toodle-oo.

No comments:

Post a Comment