Friday, December 19, 2008

"i ❤ T"

hello!
i'm rlly lazy to blog or update abt my trip to shanghai,
lazy to even reply tags:(


but anyway,
I'm back in spore!
no, actually, i've been back since wednesday night!


Baby came to fetch me @ the airport.
YAY(:
& i spent yesterday[thurs] doing nth at home:(


Baby came over this morn
& stayed till 11pm.(:
oh& Porsche went for grooming today!
handsome naughty lovable anger-causing cute boy.


Just ordered some of the BBQ stuff,
& have to go buy more stuff for the BBQ either tmr or sun.
GAHHHHH.


&&&, i did smth to my hair.
Now gna say what only that its shorter now,
& i totally regret!
but now i'm only focusing on ways to make my hair better.
happy hair= happy girl!


OKEYDOKKK.
gna call Terry now& see what's taking him so longggggggg.
BAHHHH.


TOODLE-OO!

No comments:

Post a Comment