Tuesday, December 9, 2008

kidnap my heart.

Are you a criminal? why you got that signboard on for?


Heyheyyouuuuuu.
so here i am, updating. GAHH.
just got back home not too long ago.
alighted w B& took a cabby instead.


anyway, Yulin&Justine was @ my school today.
So while waiting for B to finish his swim,
i was chatting w them, up @ the resort-ty area.
B's swim ended late today. BAHHH.
but luckily, there was Yulin to keep me company(:


Left school arnd 8.30pm & went to singtel to get my autoroam.
But to no avail:( #&(%^&*$(*I$*)@#$%^&*&^%$^& TROUBLESOME LAH.
Last time, with M1, i only needed to call to activate.-__-

ERRRRR,
I REALIZED THAT I'VE GOT NTH MUCH TO UPDATE ABT:(


OHOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUESS WHAT!?!
MY GOAL FOR THIS WEEK IS TO NOT SKIP SCHOOL @ ALL!
YAYNESS! ONLY 3 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL.
I LOVE THE SOUND OF IT(:


BTW,
i'm more or less having a BELATED17thBIRTHDAY+PRE-CHRISTMAS BBQ!.
IT WOULD BE HELD ON 22nd DECEMBER, MONDAY,
IN THE EVENING.
more details up, latest by end of the week!


REPLY TO TAGS SOON!
I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment