Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello !!!


Hello my name is Maciek. I'm 15 and I go to IIIa (this is english class). I like english lessons very much with the best teacher - KRZYSZTOF PŁOCHA ;). I like football very much. My favourite clubs are
pogoń szczecin (poland) and ac milan (italy). My a lot of posts will be about matches with pogoń
or ac milan. I like football because seven years ago my father took me on first in my life match beetwen
pogoń szczecin and legia warsaw ( 1 - 1). When I saw big  stadium and many suppoters
(+/- 11500 fans) I loved them , but when I saw footballers who run on field and scored beautiful
goals I think that " I will be famous footballer" ( now this is impossible). Then I started going on
matches regulary with my father or friends. I know that football is very popular sport and many people like watching matches on TV with friends and beer of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment