Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hi all!

My name is Piotr and I’m a new blogger like you. Who knows me, know I’m not in English class but I’m from 3d. It happened by huge mistake, because I missed with my interest going to journalistic class. English lessons are my favourite lessons and I really like not only learning this language but also writing and speaking in it. I like just doing everything what is in whatever way related to it. So, it’s obvious I’m here.
And maybe something about my others interests besides English, which is the first. So I don’t like reading books enough to it be my hobby or something like that, I like going to the cinema, listening to music, I couldn’t live without it such as I don’t imagine life without my bike. It’s my the best friend after English dictionary of course. I’m wondering what would it be when I’d give name my bike and celebrate its name-day. It’s short but that’s all about my others interests.
I’d like yet wish all you GOOD LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment