Friday, September 28, 2007

My travel to Vilnius

On fifteen August two thousand and seven I went to Wilno with my father, sister and grandmother.


I got up about seven o'clock morning and I prepared myself to away. I did some food and water wait us very long way. About ten o'clock my grandfather imported grandmother to my house, so we went in journey about half past later. Unfortunately, roads are very bad in our country so that we traveled longer than we should. We went to Mlawa about eight hours. We did en eroute two stop. We arrivaled in afternoon. My uncle with wife enterteined us. I don't look their from many years. My grandma went to her sister. I relaxed enough. Next day we ate breakfast at aunt and we went to Lithuania. Turned four hours before we got to border. I felt strange. I was never in that country. On the border was small traffic. From border to Wilno is about one hundred forty kilometres. We went to capital Lithuania in two point five hours. We arrived to guest house of Henryk Polański. He si the Polish. We left in room in parter. Time there is a hour ago than Poland. It was about eighteen o'clock, but I don't was tire. I unpacked my bag. Later we went to center old town. This is all restored and look very beatiful. Old town is large and powerful. There is a main road. In Wilno left the Polish or the Litish - I don't know - poet - Adam Mickiewicz. In area old town is many houses involve with this poet. On final old town stand enormous cathedral. In night town is absolutely light. Wilno is famous because there is about sixty churches for look. Certain are close. My favourite is a old cementery on Rossa - Polish. My grandma come from with Wilno, so she said me about that city. She still remember many places. We spent in Wilno about five days. We departed in Saturday about ten o'clock and we went to castel in Troki. Troki is very near. About twenty kilometres from Wilno. We were there about eleven o'clock. We visited castel in two hours. In area castel were many people. Troki is famous because there may buy a lot of and different bells. I bought too. Castel is encircle a lake. Yes, it is on a land. There is very beatiful. In that day there was very hot. I like this place. We went to back travel about fourteen o'clock. To border we went a hour. Eventually, I back to Poland. At moment I felt strange. We back to family in Mlawa. Wheater was pretilly. We went to Mlawa about eighteen o'clock. We was there two days. I like Mlawa. In this time we visited old, good places. We frequented friends. We went to Szczecin in Monday. We back about sixteen o'clock.

I like Wilno. That a beatiful place. I will go to Wilno but Lithuania is poorer than Poland. In my opinion this countrys are very similar. I reccomend Lithuania everybody people because this is a magic place.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment