Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thursday's first,

skipped school.
attended private dinner @ hotel @ night.
discussed events and all.
and so,
im going to be the emcee on that day.
supposedly for both English and Chinese.
THUS,
GLENYS SOH WANLING! i need your help,
for the chinese part.
Help me be the emcee for chinese(:(:(:(:.

AND i might get a one night stay in the hotel room/suite
for FREE!

and the best part,
i may celebrate my birthday in the hotel then.(:
HAHAHAHAHA(:

Friday:
FUCK HELL.
just reached the gate when bell rang.
They got me to unpick my skirt again.
2 times in a week.
GRRRRR,
waste my money on taxi to school.


TODAY:

FUNFAIR!
went to school at normal time.
left school @ 9 plus.
went home with sheevonne and shuen.
brought porsche down to play with him.
took photos(:
hahaha.
then left my hse at arnd 12.
wanted to take cab.
but obviously,
the can couldnt fit 6 pple.
so decided to bus back to school instead.

Nat and his 3 other friends came at arnd 1 plus.
cheryl, some butch and a guy.
The butch has like so many piercing.
AND, i didnt get to see their tatoo!
RAH.
OH&&&!
cheryl is damn sick.
Me: buy brownies.
cheryl: LOOKS at my chest and says,where's your brownie?

PERVOOOOOOOOOO.

sat arnd,
waited for weijie and gang to come.

they came at arnd 2.
after his dragon boating training.
weijie, chris, poon and i cant rmb, John or smth.
walked arnd.
deciding whether they wanted to play the gladator fight.

then my brother was tired and grumpy,
cos he wanted the fish.
So we went FISHING *.*.
caught 4 fishes.
poon, weijie and nat caught abt 3-4 each also.
and they gave all to my brother.(:

Walked arnd somemore,
then slacked at the canteen area,
infront of our stall.
asked them to buy brownies and all.
talked,
played with my brother and all.
AND he was still grumpy.*.*.

at 3,
i had to go to the stall.
And my brother refused to go with weijie and the rest.
Like he was scared of their muscles or smth.
OR
Because he kept asking my brother to drink his CHOC MILK.
HAHAHA.
so went back to the canteen to sit.

After that Ethan and his gf, pearlyn came,
asked them to buy more.
like icecream and all.
HAHAHA.
weijie went to buy more tickets.
& bought 3 fighting fish for caleb.*.*
and they bought meesiam and all,

leaving only 1 buck for me to buy drink.
RAH.

after that they all left to watch balls of fury.
packed up and all,
counted money,
IF ONLY IT WAS REAL CASH $.$
HAHAHA.

GUESS WHAT.
I FOUND ANOTHER 7 BUCKS WORTH OF TICKETS IN MY WALLET.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,
wasted mney buying more tickets.

ALL TGT I SOLD/BOUGHT 14 Tickets= 140 bucks.
and i still have 7 BUCKS LEFT.
RAHRAHRAH.


YUPX,
THANKS FOR COMING(:

FYRB♥
-------------
ITS ALL WITHIN YOUR MIND,
REMEMBER WHAT YOUR C ,TOLD YOU,
DO NOT LET YOUR FEELINGS n EMOTIONS CONTROL YOU.
SO AS NOT TO AFFECT YOU.
WHAT YOU THINK IS HOW YOU WILL REACT.
LOVE,
___ ____.

No comments:

Post a Comment