Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dance Of Death

Let me tell you a story to chill the bones about thing that I saw one night wandering into the everglades  I`d one drink but no more I was rambling enjoying the bright moonlight gazing up at the stars not aware of a presence of near to me watching my every move.
Feeling scared and I felt to my knees something rushed me from the trees. 
Took me to an anholy place, that is where I fell from grace.
Than they summoned me over to join in with them, to the Dance of the Death.
Into The circle of fire I followed  them into the middle I was led.
As if time has stopped still, I was nomb with fear but still I wanted to go.
And the blaze of the fire did no hurt upon me as I walked onto the coals.
An I felt I was in the trance and my spirit was lifted from me,
and if only someone had the chance to witness what happend to me.
And I danced and I pranced and I sang with them all had death in their eyes
Lifeless figures they were undead all of them, they were ascended from hell.

Has I danced with the death my free spirit was laughing and howling down at me.
Below my unded body just danced a circle of death.
  

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment