Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If I have to always remind you,
Without yourself bothering to even remember,
It just shows the unimportance of everything.
Its not considered my fate.
Cos I can always choose not to do so.
Everytime It happens,
I don’t know why Im doing so much.
only to see that im wasting my time, my effort.

It just sucks so much.
If I give it all up.
Would you even care?
Its has always been you.
Compromises?
No such thing.

Would 10 pages in a sms change anything?
Maybe for a while?
And then everything’s back to its beginning.

When I saw all those messages,
I don’t know how to feel.
You tell me it was from so long ago.
But one of it was on the 24th Dec.
Maybe that wasn’t so bad.
But what if there was still more after the 25th?
How am I to be sure after that date,
there wasn’t anymore.

I’ve got so many options,
And I don’t understand why I chose to go this way.
Is it even worth?
I know what your answer will be.

No matter what,
Just to let you know.
You always affect everything.
you should be honoured,
to spoil my day today,
and tomorrow.

Everything takes forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment