Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A nightmare

Today on Polish we had to write about our nightmarish dream. Interesting subject, isn't it?

Someday woke up me nightmarish dream. I was dreaming about trip with my friends to a forest on bikes. When we were riding through holes in our beautiful roads one of friends fell a chain out. We stoped to help him. We decided to look for some stone to fix the chain. Unfortunately on the road wasn't any stone, so we came to the forest. When mate behind me shouted that he have the stone I at the same moment heard a squeak of my break in my bike. A laziness for the first time was useful. I've never wanted to put the break right. Immediately I shouted to friends that someone's stealing our bikes. In fact, when we came back, left bikes disappeared. Then one friend said that he heard something like a rustle in bushes, which can be steps of eg. a murderer. From our quatre of happy bikers stayed only trinity of little less happy people. One of us ran away. I and my two other friends were waiting for something or someone from behind of bushes. A temperature was rising and at last from behind of the bushes appeared a wild boar. The animal had strange foam in its mouth and was wildly looking at us. Immediately we ran away. We were runnig as fast as much power we had in our legs. During escape we made a mistake and went not right road. We were runnig steep in down then a friend fell over and rolled into precipice. We saw him on a tree when we had gone to the precipice. Under him was waiting for him the wild boar. It seemed that it's impossible to the boar would be there so quick but it is. Completely as the animal would violate a sapce-time and go for a short travel in time. Impossible, but that happend. That wild boar isn't normal wild boar. It's a creature of a crazy scholar, of which voice we heard behind our back when we were wondering how to help the friend. We turned around and saw a face of an old man at the mament the man pushed us. When we were falling we pushed down the friend from the tree. After a spill I had a open fracture of my leg and friends seemed be dead. I looked at the boar. The beast was runnig on me then I woke up.

Can somebody explain me what that dream could means?

No comments:

Post a Comment