Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tonight I'mma let you be the Captain

I'm Backkkkk! Today's my 3rd off day, but off days are nvr enough! Luckily, i'll be flying off to Aussie soon!



Had dinner with Terry, Km & Wilson @ Marche last night, & headed over to St James after. The queue was so motherfucking long & in the first place, we didnt even have to queue+pay.

1) No damn locker available, 2) So super packed, 3) Glenys had reserved the VIP area for her bday celebration.

Plus, I didn't have to see the things I didn't like. Man, you bitch like a girl you know that? Sux2bu & i feel sorry for you. hmmmm.... OKAY, the best part is that we don't have to share the dancefloor with the people we don't like sharing with. This world is selfish.



So
, thank you Sista, we enjoyed ourselves! Much love & memories for the past 18 1/2 yrs, since the time you bit my finger and caused it to look ugly! <3>





Pictures speak a thousand words;

























More photos @
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=219354&id=510288063&l=744418ac6b



----



Gna cash out my moolahs in a while!
Meanwhile, I know you always secretly come back to get an update of my life, so continue to click on my nuffnang ads & i'll give you more gossip, news & scandal! lalalalalalla.





TTFN<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment