Monday, April 14, 2008

As& Bs so far.
& no Cs(:
yay.

but i cant expect much for today's module's presentation.
cos Today's science module was Monkeys&Chimpanzees.
It was so difficult to understand!
more towards the Physics side.
&i didnt do physics in sec 3/4.
&probably,
next week's Chemistry. :x

& i heard that the maths programming thingy wasnt that easy too.
Omg, all modules are getting tougher each week :(
RAHHHHHHHH.

so anyway,
was doing some disussion about IGs during the worksheet discussion.
hahahhaha.
& i got bullied by two BAHBOONS luh.
keep disturbing me leh.
cannot let me off.
& keep threatening to display my videos, wirelessly ,on the class screen.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
think i duunno your names leh,
TAN CHEE GUAN &
GORDON TAN PING GUO.
red apple bahboon backside.
Lol.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH.
NANINANIPOOPOOO.

hello there bestfriend,
there, I talked about you(:





14th April
-my regret, my impulsive decision.-
Its been a year.
A long, tiring&hurtful year,
at which at that point of my life,
time seemed to stand so still.
Though its been a year.
everthings stays so vividly in my mind.
But at least, all's better now.
& i hope you 'll still keep to what you promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment