Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cinema part 2

I have spoken about polish comedy. Now I want tell about Americans comedy an` not exectly.
My favourite american comedy films are with Adam Sandler and Jack Black. I think that this people are meant to be an actors.
Another Film, like Fatnasy or SCI-FI:
My really fawourite Fantasy film is `The Lord of The Rings`!!!!!!! I love this fantasy climate, this views, I simply be fun of this film. May I so like this because, I have played computer game `Heroes` III, IV, V(but part IV I have never like)` so maybe that why I very like this climates.
My the best film of sci-fi have been `Star Wars` and `Matrix`, Yeah, That was cool.
But my THE MOST THE BEST (wiem że taka forma jak `the most the best` nie istnieje gdyż jest to wyjątek lecz chciałem podkreślić moją wypowiedź) Films are from Marvel productions. This is a films like `Spider-Man`, `Ghost Rider`, `Fantastic Four`, `Hulk`, `X-Men(but I`m not shure thet X-mens film has been doing by Marvel, but comics was doing for shure by `Marvel`) , 
`Daredevil` and maybe something else but now I dont Remember.
In this post i wrote about familiar Americans and Polish films. I gues that appeal you.
Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment