Tuesday, April 15, 2008

IM UBERLY TIRED NOW.
RAH.

i took a 1 hr and 45 mins bus ride just now.
and i was tired, but couldnt really sleep on the bus.
&there was a jam, butter, and kaya too.

After school,
walked to Mrt station & i trained down to Dover.
My LEOPPY(fyi, its my laptop's name!) seems heavier&heavier as the days pass, btw.

We took bus to Holland V.
& went to coffee bean.
Played the racing game on my leoppy for awhile,
&stayed there till 7 plus.
After which, walked all the way to the bus stop,
and took 74 back home.
Which is also the explanation for the long long bus ride.

My Shoe is causing blisters agn. after the kappa shoes, Now this one.
at this rate, my blisters will never heal luh!
So, Anyone hungry for my tasty shoe?
I'll let you bite it FOR FREE(:
somehow, the plasters mean alot to me.
like how you ,carrying my leoppy means the same.




THOSE 2 BAHBOONS AH, SERIOUSLY WONT LET ME OFF ONE LEH.
$%^&*(^%^&*(%$%^&**%^&*^%^&&.

FRIENDLY-FRIENDLY(:
cos im nice(:

No comments:

Post a Comment