Monday, April 28, 2008

Guitars

2 years ago I started learn guitar play.
My first guitar was classc. I was going on guitar lessons for 6 months but I had fallen out with my `teacher` and I broke out with this lessons, then I learned with myself. It was verry hard. I had bought teaching book  because after I wanted to learn. And exacly I had been learning and I got to know many thinks, 
many new guitarmusic words, and many of them. When I wanted something more I bought Electric
Guitar. It was cool. But in short time was disaster of guitar. I crushed, broke my guitar for no my foult. I fell anger because this guitar 
had cost 1400 zl. `Shit` I fought and said or rather shout. I promised my self that I`ll never ever play guitar, I  renounced this. But now I`m  going to play guitar again. I`m going to buy new guitar,
electric guitar, and I going to play. So maybe at first I`ll have to exercise, but then will be better.
Peace and Chill out...

No comments:

Post a Comment