Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Outragously Pissed!


Tomorrow night's game against Montreal will be shown on NESN Plus channels and not NESN HD. Why do they have to add insult to injury?! Looks like NESN jumped off of the bandwagon real fast. Nice work NESN. No one cares about baseball right now. It's still April!!! Don't get me wrong, I love the Sox and their rivalry with the Yankees. In fact, I was there last Friday for it but, come on? I hope the Bruins come back and beat the Habs to make NESN look like a bunch of back stabbing...I'm going to refrain before I say something too arrogant.

Looks like those commercials were a complete and total fabrication. If they show it again I'm going to laugh my balls off. I'm going to miss the ghetto kid rapping, "Bruins, the Bruins What?!"

Yaaaaa...nice work NESN...

No comments:

Post a Comment