Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Bones"


Direction: Greg Yaitanes, Sanford Bookstaver
Script: Noah Hawley, Stephen Nathan
Music: Peter Himmelman

I’ll write about my favourite serial. It’s about few scientists who work in Jeffersonion Institution in Washington D.C.
Dr. Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) is an amazing anthropologist. She’s very smart and intelligent but she doesn’t know anything about modern life. She thinks that she knows more about dead people than alive.
Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) works for FBI and cooperates with dr. Brennan on difficult cases. He’s really good in his job and more realistic than his partner. He always calls her “bones” and she hates it.
Angela Montenegro (Michaela Conlin) is an artistic. She works in Jeffersnion Institution as a person who makes the pictures of victims. She can reconstructs people’s looks really well. Angela is dr. Brennan’s best friend. She thinks than Temperance and Booth should be together.
Zack Addy (Eric Millegen) is my favourite character! He’s an assistant of dr. Brennan. He’s VERY intelligent and has got really high IQ. He’s also cute ;) and nice. I love him! I think he looks like a mouse but I don’t care.
The last one in this “terrible” group is dr. Jack Hodgins (TJ Thyne). He loves insects and worms which can clean the bones from meat. Jack is the funniest person in all serial. He likes plots and hates his boss.
I’m really happy that this serial is, at last in Poland! It makes me (always) laugh when I’m watching it. It’s better than all that Miami Crimes and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment