Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GOLDEN IGORS AWARDS.10 position the best Hollywood actors in Igors Opinion.

In position 10 isAngelina Jolie or something like this. I hate her. She is bad actress. She is unpretty and I Have never seen and I will never see Tomb Rider. It is ACOMERCIAL SHI***. That I gues.

Position 9: Penelope Cruz.... Buuuuuuu. What a.....? I thought that in Hollywood are good actress... But I guess I wrong.

Position 8: Pamela Anderson- No Comentary.... Peace sister.

Position 7: Catrine Zeta Jones..... Hmmmm... It`s Not bad...and  it`s not good. Go to hell.

Position 6: J. Lo. I have write that her name because I don`t know how to spell all her name and surname.  She is not bad but her music...... ok, I won`t tel about that.

Position 5: Harry Potter ( I don`t know what his real name). Yeah I gues that this is good boy because if He Hadn`t been in this film, That film wouldn`t be have known.

Position 4: Harisson Ford- It`s really good actor, He played maybe first film role in STAR WARS.
Respect!!!!!

position 3: Georg Clooney- Yeah, it`s really good actor.

Position 2: Brad Pitt:  I tell One word...  Big Tallent.

And Position one: Award of `GOLDEN IGORS` take Jonny Depp!!!!!!!!!!! HE is the best actor in my list!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment