Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Photobucket
Dino's very artistic eh?(:


THIS IS A DIE DIE MUST MUST MUST WATCH!



it was part of our prsentation on Monday.
Culture, abt guys joing ballet IG.
& i wanted to upload the interview from monday&tuesday too.
[yeah yeah, i did interview with ppl agn ystr, for cognitive. (:(: ]
but its kind of big, and i dont wanna wait for it to upload finish.
So yeah.



Went down to clarkequay ystr.
but when we finally reached,
they had just ended.
so in the end, we went to BK to snack.
The bus lah, journey so long,
kept going around the estates&neighbourhoods.


Got the camp briefing paper thingy alr.
yay.
Classmates&all same team too.
Shu, Dino, Drexler,
& classmates: Lance, Yongli, Patrick& Cg.
& BESTFRIEND's one of our team's I/C!(:
YAY.
Goody goody goody(:


Anyway,
I'm home now!
& i didnt go school(:

sorry Dino,
that i still chose not to go despite looking at your friendster "reminder" once more,
& listening to what you had to say.
&&&, for not accompanying you to school&having Meals with you.

I didnt want to go beacuse of the follwing few reasons:

1) reached home quite late last night
2) Was uberly tired
3) i wanted to sleep more/catch up on my sleep
4) there's UT tmr
5) there's still smth wrong with my ankle area.
6) i have to pack my luggage
7) i have to sort out my modelling documents for tmr's briefing
8) i have to copy another 6 copies of the camp paper
9) i have to spend more time with myself (:
10) Today's module is Enterprise&i dont like, cos calculations are involved.


yeah.
so im going to have to accomplish all of that.


Oh, & smth funny happened this morning.
I was sleeping,
and @ arnd 9 plus, or 11 plus (im not too sure, but it was in the morn),
someone was fidgeting with my door handle,
& to some extent it was kind of irritating,
& i thought it was Caleb disturbing agn.
so i got out of my bed & opened the door,
to see my very Shocked Daddy standing outside holding a key saying,
"why are u at home!?!"


HAHAHAH.
actually, he thought that there wasnt anyone in the room,
and my door being locked,
he thought that my door was stucked
&tried to find the key to open my door. (fidgeting of handle explained)
Can u imagine, if you thought there wasnt anyone one in the room,
the door was locked,
& suddenly it opens?
SHOCKING RIGHT!
lols.
funny.



So yeap,
i finally finally got up at 12 plus(:
& im here!
now its 2.02 alr.
hahaha.
i'm going to accomplish my to-do(s) today!
yay.
i'll only be gg school for UT tmr.
not staying back for the Science module(:
the briefing's tmr.
&im brave&i'm gg by myself(:
lol.
Friday, leaving Spore!
so yeah, skip school agn(:
skipping 3 modules in a row.
RAHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment