Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello Hello Hello you(:
im currently @ Macs now.
&Dino&Ben are opposite me playing some racing game i guess.
Lols.
Anyway, i've just finished my Rj&quiz.
Yayyy.

Went with Victoria&Fidya to CWP to walk and stuff just now.
We really walked around ALOT.
up down, up down.
RAH.
hahahahs.

Today's UT,
haiya. i dunno lah,
alot of counting and all to do.
as usual. I HATE MATHS!
& my hands, being itchy,
joining forces with my i-think-im-damn-smart,so-listen-to-me-BRAIN,
causing me to change my answers agn,
which is bad, cos i think my previous answers may have been right.
So i think ,the marks, are not gonna look too well :(

Oh& Shu had her useless adventure learning rubbish today.
&she said it was high,
and had either 5 stations or 3 stations.
OMG.
but its 2 at a time.
SO PLEASE, IF YOU ARE AS AFRAID AS I AM, PARTNER ME!
SO THAT WE CAN SCREAM TGT!!!
omgomgomgomg,
I am SO NOT looking forward to it next week!
what if there like some birds on the cables and all.
RAH, BIRD PHOBIA!
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

HAHAHAHAH.
Dino still has my hairband on his head.
tsk, so girlish.
lols.
oh&Ben (HAHAHAH! INVINCIBLE GUY!?!), looks so serious.
i think im smiling damn evil-ly now,
but they're too focused on the game.
grrrrrrrrrrr.
HAHAHAHAHA.
see, told ya.(:


IloveMcNuggetSniffing

No comments:

Post a Comment