Saturday, November 1, 2008

❤❤❤❤❤

TERRYTAN,


I ❤YOU ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤









The one who does the following:
.
.
.
.


1.Poses gay-ly (1,2,3.. Ahlian pose!),

2."poor terry" ( being bullied with scissors),

3.Does modelling with tt kind of face,

4. Totally Oink.


5. "camwhoring at this tender age" (HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.omg)


6. Hmmmmmmmmm... poses with the "wind"?
.
.
.



7. w hilarious looking BLUEBANGS+white eyes+ dressed in retarded kungfu costume for hairshow,

8."i wasnt sure of what i'm doin then" (totally explains your actions),

9. "actually i am so happy" ( enjoys getting raped),

10. who thinks that he's boy handsome & no one else is comparable to him,

11. Dresses up as Gomez & no amount of Powder is able to cover up his bangla skin colour,

still, I ❤YOU Much.


OHOHOH!!!!!
just now when i was transfering photos frm my cammy to my leoppy,
I got A BIG SUPRISE/SHOCK.
My cammy was filled with this....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





i was like,
OhMyGoddy.
My brother must have used my cammy when i wasnt at home.
& look at his poses.
UBERLY VAIN, & he's only 6 *.*
hmmmm, wonder where he learnt it frm.
Tsktsktsk.



& there was much more okayyy!
photo of his feet, His Mirror reflection, my stuff toys, my maid, my dad, shoes etc.
NO WONDER MY BATT WAS LOW!!!
I finally realised. GAHHH.


i'm gonna ask him if he used my cammy tmr& sees what he has to say abt his camwhoring!




alrights, its like 12.30am alr.
Gahhh.
Gonna go Bubbles&Foam noww.

NIGHTOS!
school is starting in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2..
1 MORE DAY! :(

oh&i'll upload the halloween peeeeek-tures when TanWenHaoAREYOU has given me them.

No comments:

Post a Comment