Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy As Can Be.

HELLO YOU.


I'm now in class, & 2nd break has just started.
VB today, but im glad that from next week onwards,
it'll just be math,math&more math.
OKAY, MAYBE NOT.
I HATE MATH.it just sucks.
Oh& Science too.
eeyer.


Alrightos,
had BBQ on sat w family&relatives
Quite a random one though.
was up in my room w B most of the time.


Of course, there's always an oink in action.
Even in the day,
Oinkland is open to people like this:

HEAR THE SNORES! ( yeahyeah, he snored!)
& that was about all for my saturday.


Next, Sunday.
The initial plan was for B to come my hse in the morning,
& then we go catch a movie in the noon.


But nahhhhhhhhh,
lazyy lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
plus it seemed like it was gonna rain.


hehh Hehhh, stayed home& did rubbish.
MEET MUFFIN THE CHOCO TUMMY!
with the bruise-looking flower belly button:

& The ugly, Dirty Feet!:



&Then we went swimming around 3 plus.
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABT THE DRAWINGS ON HIS TUMMY!
hahahaha.
So after he tried rubbing it off,
the belly button still looked like it was Purplish&bruised.


Before the swim,
no makeup,no makeup:( :

Nonooo baby,
i heard you ystr, abt you claiming that you look thin or smth??
HAHAHAHAH. NO!
youre still muffin-ly.

ugly face! :#
:


Hahaha,
then B had dinner @ my hse before leaving.

ALRIGHTOS.
now's 12.30pm.
GAHHH.
planning to watch movie w B later.
& maybe collect my vouchers?
yepyep.

BYEEEEE(:

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤YOU.





No comments:

Post a Comment