Friday, November 28, 2008

ToLoveYouTillTheVeryEnd.

HEYHEY YOU.
Just a shortshort update, or else my blog will start looking dead like,
ERHUM TERRY'S!

Skipped school on Tuesday&thurs.
This time, CONFIRM kena School letter agn.
last week skipped twice, this week thrice.
Altogether i've skipped abt 18 lessons? or Close to 18 perhaps.(maybe soon! bah.)
& I've partial(s) & late(s).
Ohmygodddddy:(

But this time it was exceptional!
cos tuesday my cough was irritating me.
& on thursday, My cough irritated me even futher,
hence i skipped school to see the doctor.

Oh& after that,
i went to meet SHU& went shopping.
FINALLY, aft like idk how long?
Alrightos.
waiting for baby to call.
BBQ TMR!
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
my throat's def not gonna heal:(

&btw,
i'm thinking of planning a belated17thbday+ pre-christmas bbq!(:
probably aft i return from overseas though.
yepyepp(:
UPDATE AGN SOOOOOOOOON!(:

Loveyoubaby;
always have, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment