Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'll Never Force You To Stop Loving me.

This is my right eye noww.
Gross is'nt it?
& my left eye's red too.
except that the redness is on the outer part of the left eye,
probably caused by the lenses.
cannot blame lah, look @ the way i handle the lenses.
Hmmmm.



anyway,
my right eye's like this cos.......
My fingernail poked into my eye & scratched it.
yesyes, i know, poked & scratched.
WTH RIGHT.


i was THISSSSSSSSS close to going blind.
look at how near the scratch was?
a little more, & the iris would be scratched.


nownowwnowww, what i worry is that the scratch would leave the blood clotting there.
what if it leaves a scar on the eye??? if its even possible, thats is.
GAHHHHHH.
so dumb luh.
Which idiot would manage to poke his/her own eyeball??



Right noww,
I'm @ home.
cos i ponned school, again.
haiya, i've enough excuses to pon lahhh!
1. Cough
2.ulcer
3. Both my eyes are looking stupidly red.
4. i was too tired to wake up.


Hahahahaha, terry the oink skipped school too.
tsktsktsk, he's such a bad example.. no??



Ohohoh& i left class aft enterprise UT ystr.
the faci looked like she didn't believe my reason, gah.
REALLY WHAT. I HAD SMTH ON!


Anyway, terry left his class too.
Had gelare in the aft before going down to
aliwal street's costume shop for Fitting.


Reached there, & was only left with choices like...
Bangladash, Mongolia, Thailand,Vietnam etc.
Did fitting for Vietnam in the end.
at least their costume isnt as warm as the rest.


& I SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO REPRESENT
the first country mentioned above OKAY!
despite terry's unconstrcutive suggestions to the guy in-charge.
given my chaota-peeling-face colour.


anyway, the fitting was for the Parade of Nations for the upcoming Asia Conference.
Gonna represent Vietnam for the parade of Nations.
Bahhh, see! thanks why i have to be thankful enough alr.
anyway, i guess they'll have their own bangladash model for that.




Okeydokkkk.
Ut agn tmr.
siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.


5more weeks to holidayyyyyyyyy!!
i'm gonna countdown countdown countdown!


peeek-ture from when:
- my highlights were still brown,
-Terry's hair was still long,
-my hair was longer than noww.
-i was still fairer than what i am noww.
& WHEN MY EYEBALL WASNT SCRATCHED YET.

Ystr's Peekture:

Always always always always Busy oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
not slow, then psp, not psp, then internett, not internet then Mary!
Haiya.
I go talk to Peaterrr lah!
I ❤PEATERRRRR!

Anyway,
HAPPY 5th TO SHU&REUTER!
May there be more months& years to come,
till HARRY-MOH exists!
hahahahahahhahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment