Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cupcake Muffin Tan!

HELLO YOU.
its been days since i last updated.
except for ystr's which i've deleted.


i finally transferred the photos frm my phone to leoppy!
so i'll post the photos,
& then update, starting frm wed till today.
So i suppose its gna be a LONG POST!
*warning warning!

IKEA!!!
this was like, hmm, on the day we went to get our jerseys done?
hahahaa. so long ago i know!
ignore the i-bags*.*



& then Asia conf's soccer thingy thingy @ the cage.
here you can see the OrhLulus!
oh& did i mention we went to catch madagascar aft that?
i think i didnt, lol.



Our Laptops!
We skipped 3rd meeting on ttday.
& spent like what?1 hr plus doing the laptop skin.

Shu's kuromi & my Kitty.
eheh, i like charmmy kitty, but their charmmy kitty looked so ^%#*&7Y^.
so i got the hellokitty as a substitute.
& look, i've got a matching kitty mouse frm Baby!





ALRIGHTOS,
Update frm WED. nah, prolly just a summary.

WED:
Skipped school,
was damn tired& couldnt wake up.
& Baby skipped school w me too(:
he arrived @ my hse arnd noon.
& then we went to meet my mommy to have dessert(:
Oh & @ night,
singing& guitar sessions w my daddy.
HOHOHO, awkward i know.


yeahyeah, whatever,
that cartoon is to cover my daddy's body!
HAHAH.



Thurs:
Skipped school AGAIN.
but, it was planned.
Cos Baby's lappy crashed& we had to prepare for parade of nations anyway,
sooo.. PON LAH!
ended up not taking enterprise UT3.
I better pray hard i don't fail any module this sem:(


Baby came my hse agn,
ate lunch& waited for me to get changed,
did my make up, hair(i cut my fringe btw) etc.
WHICH WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.[read on]


see Baby's Cheeky face bowling alley!
try to spot it.
the clue's given!: BOWLING ALLEY.





went to fareast w Baby,
Bumped into ELAINEEE EEE! & PATRICIA.
havent seen Elaine in like 98765242674 years.
walked arnd looking for Baby's shoes,
had Macs before heading down to Expo to get ready for Parade Of Nations.


Reached Expo @ like 6pm.
Supposed to be there @ 3.30 to get make up done.
But i thought i could just do it myself,
So i only reached at 6.


BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
The make up artiste did my make up for me.
which explains the TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.
they pinned up my hair too.
& the end result?
I LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING VIETNAMESE RACCOON!
anyhow put the eyeliner one lor!
so far away frm my eyes somemore!


&&&&! MY FRINGE!
they keep putting it to one side,
despite my countless attempts to put it back to its original position.
*____*


Wewwson the China man ended up looking like a beggar.
& Baby looked v malay/ indonesian-ish!
Okay, darkCloud to cover my raccoon face;

Parade of nations was errrrrr,
kinda dumb actually.[I mean myself okay!lest i get into trouble.]
walked on the stage& had to SMILE&WAVE.
was like forcing a smile the whole time,
while trying read the small small lyrics @ the back of the hall & singing along.

FYI, MY VIETNAMESE RACCOON FACE WAS DISPLAYED ON SCREEN.

WHERE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE COULD SEE:(

total ugliness; no face no face :(:(:(:(:(
Left aft the performance& to Popeyes @ Terminal 3 for dinner/supper,
before heading home



FRIDAY:
Went to school & had science module.
Still doing Physics:(
but it wasnt as difficult as the previous week's.
Bused Down w Baby to Visit Grandmama.
All the way to Hume ave aka Bukit Timah lor!
luckily Charmaine has a good sense of direction!
Lol.


Stayed there till 9pm plus.
& while in the car,
parents decided to drop by @ Joshua's hse to wish him Happy Birthday.


was walking @ the carpark & talking abt Junren.
& COINCIDENTALLY, WE SAW HIM THERE. bst.
wth right. *.*


Went up& stayed for a while, talked, cut cake& etc before leaving.
Daddy dropped Baby off @ Mrt.
& Finally headed home.



SAT:
didnt have a very good morning.
But was fine by afternoon.
Met baby @ hougang in the noon.
& went down to Expo.
Had to queue to get in. [which i hate the most!]
Sat by ourselves @ the back & it was empty arnd us.
Not even packed lor! had like 200 plus more seats ?
hmmmmm.
we were only interested in the miracle part.
& spent the rest of our time FREEZING& SHIVERING.
gahhhhhhhhhhh.


decided to lesave the hall @ 10pm to eat instead.
Had just finished eating while the whole thing ended.
met Shu, Wewson, Drexler, Drexler's GP& Drexler's GP's friend.
alighted @ bedok w baby, Shu, Wewson&Drexler, & saw Angeline!
& so we all took the same bus back.


HOHO,
Baby Stayed over!
OUR EYES V NICE HOR!;



UNGLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
no choice lah,
cartoon eyes are at least better than Sleepy i-baged Eyes!


slept at 3.30am.
Cos Baby was being Kiddish& didnt want to sleep.
Hahahahaha.
exactly like a little 3 yr old kid!


you then shld be honoured!
cos as far as i rmb, only my cousins & shu have stayed over @ my place.
BLEAH.


woke up frm caleb's noise,
& wanted to take a photo of B's Oink face!
but nahhh, was far too tired & went back to sleep instead.
See, thank me!



Anywayyyyy
gna skipped school tmr i guess.
Accompanying Baby to get his laptop fixed.
Baby's falling sick& i'm coughing away too,
so, good excuse to skip school(:





ALRIGHTY,
i guess its a very long post alr!
update agn tmr or smth(:



BABY!:
see, this whole post is filled w the words "baby"!
don't niam niam alr! BAHHH.
oh & for the other 3....
I LIKE WINTER
I LIKE CHACE
I Love You.❤


No comments:

Post a Comment