Monday, November 3, 2008

school's A Bore.

HELLO YOU.
HAWHAW,
First day of school tday:(
Boring,
BAHHHH.
anw, its the 3rd team's presentation noww.
& its only 2.58pm!
plus there's only 4 teams today . HEEEE.
which is also why i like the math faci!(:
i'm sure the entire class likes him too(:


Dad had a meeting to attend this morning so he gave mommy&I a lift(:(:(:
dropped mommy off first,
& the original plan was to drop me off at yishun.
But halfway, he insisted on sending me str8 to school.
So i insisted insisted double insisted on him sending me to Yishun& that i'll take train.


& then i decided that he should drop me of at khatib instead so tt i could meet Terry.
I called Terry but at that time, he was only gonna leave his house. *.*
sososososososo,
my daddy drove to his blk to fetch him.
His hse is like sososososososososososososososososososososo far in, omg.
& so many killer birds i tell you. (bird phobia bird phobia.)


Then, he dropped us off at yishun & we took train to school.
Reached class 5-10 mins late.
but, as i said, this faci's nice, so i wasnt marked as late(:



Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Halloween @ YMCA photos;


Shu& Reuter;

Terry! & Caleb the vainpot;
ALRIGHTOS.
I'm gonna present my work in like 5 mins??
BAHH.
i havent been listening to the other team's presentations.
butbutbut, the others also doing their own stuff okay!

Oh & i've cut my hair alr:(
its not alot though, but i feel that its much shorter okayyyyy.
i think i still neeed to cut more so that all the dying ends would be removed.
my hair's dying dying dying dying :X


&i feel so chaota alr.
my skin is peeling like an orange.
GAH GAH GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment