Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'll Sing You A Bubble Song!

BOO YOU!
did we scare you?????
lol, anw, this is a superr unglam photo.
bahhhhh.



Science UT today.
omg, i don't know how to do the physics part.
but at least 1 of the qns was on genes(:(:(:
i like, i ike.
but, 1 out of errr, i forgot how many?
chickenmcnugget*.*


anyway,
left class aft 2nd meeting w Terry
& went to see a doctor for my oh-so-beautifully-red eye& cough.
the redness is the bleeding which is underneath the suface.
& the red clot thingy you see there would only go away in 1-2 weeks time.
So no contacts till then:(
& they gave me some antibiotic eye drop. So cute!
i thought antibiotics were meant to be consumed!



********ohohohoh!
clarifications!!!!!!
my eye's like tt not cos of the contacts luh!
it was because......

in the midst of washing my face,
the foam got into my left eye,
so i tried rubbing my left eye,
& i think it must have been too hard+the slippery-ness frm the soap,
thus my finger slipped& managed to poke my rght eyeball.
yeah, you can go....
KUAKUAKUAAAAAA.
so cartoon.*.*




walked arnd compass for a while& then to hougang for late lunch/early dinner
& then to my hse.
played PSP, fell asleep for a veryveryvery short while,
internet, Dyed Terry's hair, mask , henna-ed etc.
yepyep.
& now its 12.19am.
still waiting for TERRY-RIST to finish his stuff. BAHHHHH.


MEANWHILE,
I DECLARE NOV THE MTH OF INJURIES!
as far as i can rmb....

1) My left eye is like red.. probably infected by contacts?

2) My right eyeball was poked, & it looks beautiful.

3)On tuesday, TERRY WAS CARRYING HIS BAG , &I WAS STANDING BEHIND,
AS HIS SWINGED HIS BAG. SO TADA! IT HIT MY FACE:(
p.s: Inside contained hard items like his laptop, bvlgari perfume(glass bottled),
hard disk etc etc.
(he never fails to injure me okay! the other time, he bended my finger&it was damn painful! BULLY-ER!)

4) LAST NIGHT, AFTER SWITCHING OFF MY LIGHT, I WAS USING MY SENSE OF TOUCH TO LOCATE MY BED.
AFTER TOUCHING & CONFIRMING TT MY BED WAS RIGHT AT THAT SPOT,
I CONFIDENTLY JUMPED RIGHT ONTO THE BED.
& BOOOOOOOOM!!!! LANDED RIGHT ON THE FLOOR.
my knee cfm obakak soon one lor!
DAMN STUPID.
but ehhhh, i rlly cfmed that the bed was there what!
who would have known that the bed could have probably walked& SHIFTED POSITION!???!


hahahaha, anywayyyy,
NIGHTOS PEOPPPLLLEEEE!
tmr's FRIDAY!
i'm lovin' it(:

Terry-rist loves my bubble song!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment