Wednesday, November 7, 2007

mann, im damn pissed.
GRR.
i've been explaining to someone abt smth,
repeated the explanation,
and rephrased my explanation for like
MORE THAN 10 TIMES.
effing pissed.

in addition,
theres smt wrong with my phone,
can't charge,
cant transfer stuff into com.
i think water got in.
not frm my palms,
but from the bathing water.
must have gottn in when i answer calls while bathing.
lol.

i want to change my phone,
and yet i dont want to as well.
haiya..

anw,
today was geog mcq,
which means im only left with POA MCQ next week!
YAYNESS.
so now is break till tue(:

and !@#$%^&*&%$#$ man,
haveta go back school on the 16th,
which means that i have to postpone my hair plans once agn.
damn.

went out after mcq today.
went to plaza sing first, then town,
and to city hall.

walked so much,
went into so many shops,
but only got that bands.
grrrrrrr,
nevermind,
SAVE $$$

bloody shit leh,
my phone still cant connect into this laptop.
irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment