Friday, November 23, 2007

My holiday in Croatia



Last holiday I went away with my family to Croatia. I couldn't believe it! When we was packing up I was really exciting. Unfortunately we had to go by train because there wasn;t any flies to taht town.
I was travelling two days. First, at night we went to Katowice, next we got the train to Czech Republic. In Czech Republic we had next train changr which we missed one hour but the train waited for us. When we were going across Slovakia it started to be very hot but we surived.
When we come to Split we had some time to see the sights before going to our destination island by ferry. Acctually, there wasn't too many things to see but it was really good to see Diocles's palace. The palace is shared to a few parts so it was something to see.
Our island was beautiful! like in dreams. Blue sky, beach (stony, but never mind!) and naturally azure (warm!!!) sea. We spent there all week. Mainly we were swimming and sunbathing buy anyway it was cool. It was really nice staft in bars and restaurant (hmmm.... ;). Our house was really high ( I'm not going to tell you how long we had to climb in 35 degrees of heat!) so I had a wonderful view.
Our trip was too short but anyway I would go there again. It was great. Croatia is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment