Wednesday, November 28, 2007

STEP UP :)


This is the right time to write about one of my favourite movies. When I feel badly or I'm just bored I often watch "Step up" and the world is full of colours again. I'm sure that a lot of you (maybe even all) have seen this film, that's why
I won't write what it is about. I'll say why I like it so much and why I can watch it many times and I will never say: "Enough. It was the last time."
First of all the movie talks about dance and dance is really important thing in my life. When I watch people dance like this and that dance makes them happy I want to smile. It's beautiful that people have got a passion, give a lot to do what they love, make other people love it and have got a satisfaction and happiness. Every move from that dance is perfect and really important and even that actors worked very hard to learnthose moves, when we watch them in the cinema or at home it seems that they do it "just like that", so light.
Music is one of the most important thing in that movie. Every moment in the film has great songs, which are perfect for each scean. Actors are incredible wand amazing and places fit to the all story. I respect choreographers who spent many hours in gyms and made up all dances.
So if you haven't seen "Step up" yet, you should do it! This movie makes me smile, inspired and sometimes it makes my cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment